The Virtual CTO Service provides Chief Technology Officer (CTO) services to small
and medium-sized companies. We offer interim and on-going CTO services encompassing
Software Architecture, Architecture and Developer Mentoring, and Application Reviews.
Our highly seasoned CTO of 25+ years can assist your architects and developers ensure
they are taking advantage of all the latest and greatest techniques in software
Our CTO Service offers the following
- System Assessment reviews your current applications and systems
that are in place and provides a comprehensive review of the current state of each.
- System Roadmap will present you with a guide of how to bring older
systems up to date and create a schedule.
- Architecture Mentoring is a review of current architectural techniques
with your architecture team and ensure they are on-board with how to utilize these
- Developer Mentoring is a process where we work with your developers
to teach them the skills needed to create the best applications.
- Application Performance Review will examine performance bottlenecks
in your applications and provide remediation guidelines on best ways to fix these
- SQL Server Performance Review will examine performance bottlenecks
in your SQL Server, stored procedures, views, triggers and other database objects
and provide remediation guidelines on best ways to fix these problems.
- Application Security Review will examine your software applications
for potential security holes. If you need to ensure HIPAA, PCI-DSS, or SOX compliance,
we can help.
- SQL Server Review will examine performance bottlenecks in your
applications and provide remediation guidelines on best ways to fix these problems.
- Developer/Architect Skills Review is where we sit with each developer
and finds out their current skills and determine how well that aligns with your
future roadmap. The result of this is a customized training plan for your team to
ensure that they can meet your future development needs.
- Developer Training is a set of short, interactive training classes
designed for your developers to learn new techniques that they may not be familiar
- IT Infrastructure Assessment will review your current hardware
and software that runs your company domain to ensure it meets your current and future
- IT Continuity Review determines if you are prepared in case of
a disaster. The outcome of this review is to present a roadmap on areas for improvement.
Call NOW to schedule a free assessment and let us start helping your IT staff be
the best it can be!
Call us toll-free at 888-899-7372 and ask for Michael Krasowski or Paul D.
Sheriff. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us to discuss your particular needs
Send us an email about your project or business needs by clicking on the button below. We will follow up with you as soon as possible.