Ensure Your Shop Is Running Efficiently
The PDSA ALM Audit will help identify not just the development practices you have
in place, but the soft processes as well. There is a lot more to application development
than just coding. You need to look at project management, hiring of developers,
standards for development, testing and QA procedures. For each item on our checklist
- Findings: Issues that impede efficiencies and affect cost.
- Reasons: The reason why those issues affect your ALM.
- Recommendations: Our recommendations describing what should be done to improve
up your ALM.
- Remediation: For an additional fee, PDSA can help you implement the recommendations.
Here is a small sample of our ALM Checklist
- Labor Skills
- Project Management Practices
- Project Status Controls
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Design Review Practices
- Test Plan Guide
- And many more items!
Click here to view
an information sheet on this application lifecycle management audit.
Call us today and ask about a FREE consultation and to schedule your ALM Audit!
Call us toll-free at (888) 899-PDSA (7372) or (714) 734-9792 and ask for Michael Krasowski
or David Lefort.