Does Your SQL Server Need Attention?
One of our SQL Server Experts will examine each SQL Server and check over 100 points.
In addition, we will make recommendations for database design efficiency and performance.
After the analysis we will document and provide you with recommendations on how
best to tune and maintain your SQL Server database. We can even work with your team
to help implement our findings.
Ensure the Health of Your Server
Our approach is simple: our checklist provides a step-by-step approach to evaluating
the configuration and design of your server. For each item on our checklist we detail:
- Findings: Whether or not we find any issues with your server or have recommendations
on increasing the efficiency of your server.
- Reasons: We will document each item as to its importance within a SQL Server
- Recommendations: Our recommendations describing what should be done to
improve or correct your server.
- Remediation: For an additional fee, PDSA can help you implement the recommendations.
Here is a small sample of what we check:
- Appropriate hardware
- Properties set correctly
- Jobs and maintenance plans
- Index usage
- Database design
- Query optimization
Click here to view
an information sheet on this SQL Server audit.
Call us today and ask about a FREE consultation and to schedule your ALM Audit!
Call us toll-free at (888) 899-PDSA (7372) or (714) 734-9792 and ask for Michael Krasowski
or David Lefort.