Does your User Interface Work?
The PDSA UI Design Audit will help identify areas that may be confusing your users. If your users are confused by your interface, this requires extra training, could cause users to not use the application, and all of this costs time and money! Our UI Design check list will help identify those areas where your application could use a little facelift. For each item on our checklist we detail:
- Findings: PDSA itemizes significant UI design problems.
- Reasons: The reason why an item might not be the best UI choice.
- Recommendations: Our recommendations describing what should be done to improve your UI.
- Remediation: For an additional fee, PDSA can help you implement the recommendations.
Here is a small sample of our UI Design Checklist
- UI Standard Conventions
- Appropriate use of Styles
- Usage of Controls
- Online Help
- Error Messages
- And many more items!
Click here to
view an information sheet on this UI Design audit.
Call us today and ask about a FREE consultation and to schedule your ALM Audit!
Call us toll-free at (888) 899-PDSA (7372) or (714) 734-9792 and ask for Michael Krasowski
or David Lefort.